- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups whole wheat white flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded carrots (about 5 medium)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix together eggs, applesauce and honey with electric mixer on low speed. Add all other ingredients except carrots and nuts. Blend together on low speed (batter may still be a bit lumpy). Stir in carrots and nuts. Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin tin cups about 2/3 full.
Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Oh man these are delicious. I loved them the first time and, as far as my memory serves, these are just as delicious.
The party has a few SIMPLE RULES and all of the themes for the entire year are list here on the THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS tab at Moms Crazy Cooking. Plan ahead, check out the weeks you want to make sure to link up or just browse them to see what's going on.
This Week's Cravings Upcoming Linky "THEMES"
- April 9: Show us your ULTIMATE SANDWICH
- April 16: COPYCAT RECIPES from Your Favorite Restaurants
- April 23: National PICNIC DAY: Picnic Recipes
- April 30: Mexican Food "Cinco de Mayo"