Sunday, April 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday April 16

We're finally settled back into meal planning since our return. And after a crazy amount of catch-up cooking this week so we could continue with our whole foods Get Real venture, we're taking it simple with our meals this week. Since I came home last week, I've made Honey Whole Wheat Bread, Pizza Dough (I made them half whole wheat and half whole wheat white this time), Slow Cooker Applesauce, Marinara Sauce, Homemade Slow Cooker Yogurt, Basic Soaked Quinoa, Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Broth, Fermented Ketchup and Sourdough Starter.

I'm plum tuckered out, and Healthy Breakfast Cookies, Granola and Homemade Flour Tortillas (trying them with whole wheat white flour this time) are still on the list.


Monday

Tuesday
Mexican (Taco) Tuesday
Vegan Taco Bar

Wednesday
Leftovers
Saturday
Soaked Quinoa with Honey, Cinnamon and Walnuts

Sunday
Spinach Salad with Walnuts and Creamy Bleu Cheese Dressing

This post is linked at·Menu Plan Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great, but the link to the recipe doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, that link goes live at 9 a.m. EST.

      Delete
  2. Your menu sounds really great- have you tried the sweet potato black bean burgers yet? I am looking for a really good veg burger but not impressed so far. Love both the beans & sweet potatoes though so these may be it. We're (very slowly) doing less meat, have had some real winners and some - not so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain on the "some - not so wonderful"...I've had a lot of those experiences myself. I have a lot of veggie burger issues and I've been trying them for years (I've never found a store-bought one I liked).

      I really liked these sweet potato black bean burgers and my husband, who is a meat-eater, likes them, too. So, I think they're a winner.

      Delete