|Wild Mushroom Bread Pudding Cups in my fancy USA Pan muffin tin|
|USA Pan muffin tin*|
|USA Pan loaf pan*|
I really think you'll all love these pans; I think they're the best of both worlds combination between metal pans and silicone pans. They don't flop about like the purely silicone variety, but they're nonstick coating is like having a silicone pan. And, bonus, you don't have to use spray, grease or papers. I even made a recipe this week (Wild Mushroom Bread Pudding Cups) that called for parchment paper circles to line the bottom of the pans, and didn't need the parchment at all. How awesome is that?
- comment on this blog (mandatory);
- "like" VeggieConverter on Facebook (optional);
- follow @VeggieConverter on twitter (optional);
- "like" this blog post (optional);
- tweet about this giveaway with @VeggieConverter mentioned (optional);
- subscribe to VeggieConverter's RSS feed (optional); and
- follow VeggieConverter on Pinterest (optional).
*pan photos courtesy USA Pan