- 2 avocados, fairly soft, peeled and pit removed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon House seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 Serrano pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 roma tomato, pulp removed, then diced
We love, love, love this guacamole. It's nice and chunky, allowing the avocado to shine and not so spicy that you can't taste the wonderful flavor of the avocado and accoutrements. Delicious.
The party has a few SIMPLE RULES and all of the themes for the entire year are list here on the THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS tab at Moms Crazy Cooking. Plan ahead, check out the weeks you want to make sure to link up or just browse them to see what's going on.
This Week's Cravings Upcoming Linky "THEMES"
- February 27: Smoothies & Shakes
- March 5: 5-Ingredient Meal
- March 12: St. Patrick's Day - GO GREEN
- March 19: CHOCOLATE - CHOCOLATE & MORE CHOCOLATE
If you are a regular link-up we're excited to see what you made this week. If you are new please read and follow the simple rules, so that everyone can enjoy the linky party! If you forget to follow the theme, your post will be deleted. Please don't feel hurt, just come back and link up a recipe that follows the theme. Thanks a million, we look forward to blogging with you!