Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome Saturday Evening Pot Readers

A warm welcome to readers from The Saturday Evening Pot, where I'm being featured today as part of Meet a Food-"e" Friend Monday.

At Veggie Converter, I am undergoing a challenge to cook meatless meals that vegetarians and omnivores alike will love. While I am a vegetarian, the rest of my family is not. So that COULD make dinnertime difficult. My New Year's resolution this year was to create meals we could all love by converting family-favorite meat dishes into omnivore-friendly vegetarian meals. 

 
Those new to Veggie Converter: contact me at Facebook, twitter @VeggieConverter or by email at veggieconverter@gmail.com.

Please also check out my contributions at Onceamonthmom.com, including the latest Vegetarian OAMM menu; my OAMM twitter account: @VegetarianOAMM and the OAMM Facebook Fan Page.

Also feel free to peruse the Recipe Index for meatless meal ideas.

Doing some converting on your own? Try these vegan whole foods meat substitutes:
More vegan substitutions:
I hope you enjoy the OAMM Vegetarian Menu and daily recipes on Veggie Converter.

No comments:

Post a Comment