Sunday, July 17, 2011

Grilled Avocado BLT Salad {Vegetarian}


Day 198.
Veggie Converter 365I'm over at OAMM again today with Grilled Avocado BLT Salad.
I made this delicious salad with the Grilled Avocado, vegan bacon and some homemade Avocado-Ranch dressing.

The Results
Yum. This was fantastic. Bug loved this also. She ate hers kind of oddly, preferring to dip her lettuce into the dressing instead of eating it all together. But hey, she ate it. Win. Goose enjoyed her diced avocado.

What are you having for Sunday Brunch, Breakfast or Lunch?

This post is shared at Penny Worthy Project, Cookbook Sundays, Savory Sunday·and·Potluck Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good to me!! I love avacados

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm having a bit of a beach brain lately so I'm sorry if I'm telling you this twice but I featured you on Savory Sunday yesterday! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete