Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome OAMM Readers

A warm welcome to readers from Once a Month Mom and, of course, if you're a fan of this site, please go check out my contributions at OAMM. The June Vegetarian Menu is now live! It's the first vegetarian menu for the site.

Fans of Veggie Converter know I've been veggie-converting Traditional and Whole Foods OAMM menu selections for a while. So it's great to finally have a menu of our own!

Those new to Veggie Converter: contact me at Facebook, twitter @VeggieConverter or by email at veggieconverter@gmail.com.

Please also check out my OAMM twitter account: @VegetarianOAMM and the OAMM Facebook Fan Page.

On those nights you're not pulling meals out of the freezer, peruse the Recipe Index for meatless meal ideas.

Doing some converting on your own? Try these vegan whole foods meat substitutes:
I hope you enjoy the new OAMM Vegetarian Menu and daily recipes on Veggie Converter.

No comments:

Post a Comment