We absolutely love pasta salad. And pesto. Can there be a better combination? I also love Stolen Moments Cooking. She always has such flavorful, yet simple dishes. This is destined to be a winner.
Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad
Adapted from Turkey & Pesto Pasta Salad.
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons house seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cups pesto, prepared or homemade (I made it with pecans this time)
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 2 cups chicken substitute, cubed (I used Quorn chicken tenders, which are not vegan; but seitan or tofu work great, too)
- 1 pound small noodles, cooked, drained and rinsed in cool water (I used non-egg spiral noodles)
Mix all ingredients except pasta in a large bowl. Add pasta and stir to coat.
This is an incredibly simple and delicious use of several garden-fresh ingredients. I absolutely love this dish. So refreshing.
This post shared at Fat Camp Friday, Crafty Friday, Friday Favorites, Potluck Friday,·Frugal Fridays, Foodie Friday and I'm Lovin' It.