Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday Stumbles May 7

Frugally Green Mom: Meatless Monday - Veggie Ravioli: Mmm...I love ravioli and adding the onions and peppers is a great idea. Some day I'll get that pasta roller attachment for my mixer and make my own ravioli.Yum.

 

Grilled Sweet Potato Fries Recipe: I love sweet potato fries, and I hate "frying" so these are definitely on my to-try list.

 

Cherry Hand Pies - Amanda's Cookin: Wow, tiny fruit pies without all the icky preservatives. Yum.

 

Bacon baked beans - Jackson Cooking: This is definitely going to be converted sometime soon. I've never been a fan of sweet baked beans, but bacony baked beans seems like something I can work with.

 

Prosciutto Asparagus Spirals Recipe: Mmm...asparagus + bacony "meat"...oh yes, it will be mine.


Are you a food blogger? Meat-eater? Vegetarian? Vegan? Please consider·Joining the Meatless (Vegan) Mondays Challenge.

This post is shared at·Saturday StumblesFriday Favorites·and·Share Your Faves.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those cherry pies look delish! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete