Monday, May 23, 2011

Meatless/Vegan Monday: Roasted Vegetable Quinoa and Link-up

Day 143.
It's another OAMM Monday and this week I'm having Roasted Vegetable Quinoa. Protein-packed and full of delicious fresh veggies. How can you go wrong?

The Results
Again, Bug and Goose are huge fans. Well, Bug loved it all and Goose loved the veggies. I think she thought the "bubbles" (quinoa) were a little weird. Bug, on the other hand, thought they were awesome. I loved the whole dish. I think the mushrooms were my favorite part. They really soaked in the sauce. You could add more vinegar and oil to the quinoa if that's your thing, but I thought the amount from the veggies created the perfect balance.

Meatless/Vegan Monday Link-up
Post your link to a meatless (vegan or vegetarian, or even an attempted meatless) recipe that you've posted on your blog.

Next week, a reader recipe that was linked up this week will be highlighted on Meatless (Vegan) Mondays. Each week you link up or comment, gives you an opportunity to be featured the following week.

Today's Meatless/Vegan Monday meal is Busy Vegan's Spicy Seitan Flautas. How creative! And I love flautas. There were so many delicious-sounding meals this week, you all are making it tough to choose.
Please join the Meatless (Vegan) Monday link-up. What Vegan or Meatless Monday Meal is your family having today?





Veggie Converter 365


This post is shared at·Mouthwatering Mondays, My Meatless Mondays, Cravings, Menu Inspiration Monday, Just Another Meatless MondayHappy Homemaker MondayHomemaker MondayMeatless MondaysMingle Monday, MMMmonday, Mangia Monday,Make a Food-e Friend and Monday Mania.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the roasted vegetable quinoa, particularly with the asparagus - and those Flautas look yummy too. I've linked up a Cashew and Chickpea Korma. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like an awesome dish for summer!

    i'm featuring this on my 5 favorites friday!

    -kristin
    http://delightfullydowling.blogspot.com/2011/05/5-favorites-friday_27.html

    ReplyDelete