Monday, May 2, 2011

Fire Roasted Vegetable Pasta and Meatless/Vegan Mondays Link-up

 Day 122.

Today is a very exciting day. My first post is up at Once A Month Mom. Hooray! So, for my recipe today, check my post at OAMM.

Fire Roasted Vegetable Pasta

The Results
This is seriously good. I think I did a bang-up job on the recreation of this recipe. If anyone has ever been to a Canyon Cafe (I'm not sure if there was more than one) let me know what you think. Otherwise, just enjoy. It's not a flavor combination I would've thought up on my own. I don't see many vinegar and tomato sauces out there. But it is fantastic.

To participate this week here on Veggie Converter, you will be able to comment or link your Meatless Monday meals while I post my Meatless Monday challenge to myself, Vegan Mondays. If you're a vegetarian or vegan blogger and would like to be featured for Vegan Mondays, link up, or contact veggieconverter@gmail.com
Today's Meatless/Vegan Monday meal is Beyond the Peel's Black Risotto and Blue Corn Crepes. Wow! This just looks YUM all over. Blue corn crepes! How creative. And I love black rice (we get a sticky rice dessert at our favorite Thai restaurant all the time...our daughter chants "sticky rice" until it arrives).
Now for the link-up rules: post your link to a meatless (vegan or vegetarian, or even an attempted meatless) recipe that you've posted on your blog.
Next week, a reader recipe that was linked up this week will be highlighted on Meatless (Vegan) Mondays. Each week you link up or comment, gives you an opportunity to be featured the following week.

Please join the Meatless (Vegan) Monday link-up. What Vegan or Meatless Monday Meal is your family having today?


Veggie Converter 365





This post is shared at·Mouthwatering Mondays, My Meatless Mondays, Cravings, Menu Inspiration Monday, Just Another Meatless MondayHappy Homemaker MondayHomemaker MondayMeatless MondaysMingle Monday, MMMmonday, Mangia Monday,Make a Food-e Friend and Monday Mania.

11 comments:

  1. Mmmm, fire-roasting makes for my favorite kind of veggies. This pasta looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi,
    Your Pasta looks delicious and I really love those wraps with the asparagus, those are really great! Thank you for sharing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look and sound of that Fire Roasted Pasta, and those Black Risotto and Blue Corn Crepes look lovely too! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all these asparagus recipes! My mom always made asparagus by boiling it until it was a sad shade of gray, so it was quite a revelation when I learned it could be roasted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! You're so sweet.

    Ohkeeka~that makes me think of the dreaded canned asparagus. Such a shameful waste of asparagus. It's sooo good roasted or grilled. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asparagus is the most delightful recipe to make an appearance in the spring! Now that the rain has stopped I can go use our grill too. Grilled Veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up to THIS WEEK's CRAVINGS "Mexican Dishes". We appreciate you sharing your recipe with us! We hope you come back next Monday for "Brunch Recipes / Mother's Day". Have a great weekend!

    http://momscrazycooking.blogspot.com/search/label/THIS%20WEEKS%20CRAVINGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This pasta looks and sounds delicious! I definitely want to try it. Thanks so much for linking at Make a Food-"e"-Friend Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks SUPER yummy! Thanks for sharing and hosting! I linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Curious, the first dish looks like a chop suey!

    ReplyDelete