Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Stumbles March 5

Been a good week...nice and slow. We're getting our garden planned, too, which is excellent.

Here's what caught my eye this week.

Tacos in a Sleeping Bag: These will certainly show up for a Taco Tuesday in the near future. They sound super fun. And, bonus, it's freezable OAMC meal from Onceamonthmom.com.

Pizza Pretzel Bites: Wow. I make great pizza bagel bites, but these look very yummy, too. I'll have to give these a try.

Okra Lima Bean Masala: I love okra and our toddler inexplicably loves lima beans. She pretty much loves the whole bean family. I like lima beans, but she's obsessed. Seriously. She'll just eat them plain by the handful. We will definitely have to give this recipe a shot.

Portabella Deli Slices: What a fantastic idea! I'll definitely have to give this a try if I can talk a deli into slicing the mushrooms for me. Yum.

Mac and Beer Cheese Soup: I'm a fan of cheese soup and would never have thought to make it vegan. This could be an interesting version. I've heard the daiya "cheez" is pretty tasty.

Are you a food blogger? Meat-eater? Vegetarian? Vegan? Please consider·Joining the Meatless (Vegan) Mondays Challenge.

This post is shared at·Saturday StumblesFriday Favorites·and·Share Your Faves.

2 comments:

  1. wow they certianally are eye catchers thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! These recipes all look really good.

    ReplyDelete