Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Stumbles March 12

I'm so excited to tell you I'm going to BlogHer Food '11 in Atlanta. I was awarded a Bloghership to attend. Hooray! Please let me know if you plan on attending so I can meet up with you there.

In other news, I'm giving up gluten for Lent Fridays this year (I like to choose something other than meat since I already do that normally). So, Fridays for the next little bit will be gluten-free Fridays. We'll return to pizza/Italian theme Fridays after Lent.

I'd also like to thank Miz Helen and Christina at It's a Keeper for featuring my recipes recently. To see more of my featured recipes elsewhere, pop over to the Features and Memberships page to visit these lovely ladies' blogs.

On to the links.

Poor Man's Nachos: I've never even considered cottage cheese on nachos. I'll have to try this for sure.

Thai Beef Chiles with Coconut Rice: Uh...yum. I love coconut rice. I will see if I can make this fly with my new steak strips substitute.

Zucchini Noodle Soup: Mock noodles, made out of zucchini...fabulous. I want some right now.

Try Cookbooks Before You Buy: I had one of those duh, why didn't I think of that moments with this one. Checking out cookbooks from the library! Brilliant!

Are you a food blogger? Meat-eater? Vegetarian? Vegan? Please consider·Joining the Meatless (Vegan) Mondays Challenge.

This post is shared at·Saturday StumblesFriday Favorites·and·Share Your Faves.

2 comments:

  1. Nachos is my all time favorite, but I think I love my sour cream too much to switch to cottage cheese. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zucchini noodle soup sounds great -- thanks for linking up and sharing these recipes this week.

    ReplyDelete