Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday March 7

Don't forget to check out Meatless (Vegan) Mondays

Last week's successes:
Chicken, Bacon & Veggie Pizza

Last week's failure (if you're looking for a challenge):
If I have to pick a failure, which I suppose I don't since I make the rules, I'd pick the Toads in a Hole. It was actually super tasty, but it could've been more cohesive. It turned into sort of a layered dish, which was not what I expected.

This week's hopefuls:

Monday Day 66
Meatless (vegan for me) Monday
Tuesday Day 67
Mexican (Taco) Tuesday
Tacos in a Sleeping Bag, veggie-converted

Wednesday Day 68
Broccoli Beef and Cashews, veggie-converted

Thursday Day 69
Leftovers and Pantry Frankenstein Creation.

Friday Day 70
Lent Friday (this will go back to Italian/Pizza Friday after Lent)
Chicken Tetrazzini, veggie-converted
My husband's been waiting for me to make this forever...fans of The Soup will know why.

Saturday Day 71
Sunday Day 72Sunday Brunch
Scrambled Egg Brunch Bread, veggie-converted

Don't forget to comment if you chose to do a Meatless Monday meal.

This post is linked at Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment