Monday, March 21, 2011

Meatless (Vegan) Monday Challenge Link-up, Week 8


Welcome to the Vegan Mondays Link-Up!

Today's Meatless/Vegan Monday meal is Corn Pudding from Palatable at Treat & Trick. Wow! This is so different from the corn pudding I know. It's a healthy dessert, served cold. Yum! I'm definitely going to try this one. It would be super easy to do a vegan version, too, just use the original coconut milk instead of evaporated milk.

Now for the link-up rules: post your link to a meatless (vegan or vegetarian, or even an attempted meatless) recipe that you've posted on your blog. Include a link back to this post or this blog, or feel free to grab a button. Also, please limit your links to one recipe per blog site. Thanks for following the rules so we can keep the party going and direct your readers to more yummy recipes!

Next week, a reader recipe that was linked up this week will be highlighted on Meatless (Vegan) Mondays. Each week you link up or comment, gives you an opportunity to be featured the following week.

Please join us for the Meatless (Vegan) Monday link-up. What Vegan or Meatless Monday Meal is your family having today?



Veggie Converter 365



8 comments:

  1. Those puddings look wonderful! So pretty as well as delicious! Thank you for hosting Kristi, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the linky! This is my first week here, but I will try to stop by every Monday and share and read everyone's great ideas. BTW - I have never heard of corn pudding!! I will definitely be trying that one!
    Have a great week - See you next Monday! :)
    Carla
    Mrs. No-No Knows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and featuring my recipe this week. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of corn pudding , but it sounds very interesting. One to try in the future for sure.

    Thank you for hosting this linky. I linked up my recipe for Breaded Cauliflower - it's easy, cheap and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the corn pudding sounded super yummy, too. So different from the hot corn pudding I've made before. Thanks all for sharing your delicious recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristi! I am linking up a spring time recipe for dandelion greens with double garlic from mark bittman. While I made it with a bit of bacon grease, you can make it vegan by using olive oil or even coconut oil instead. big hugs! Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm that does sound yummy, Alex. Thanks for the tip on veganizing it! I really need to try coconut oil. It's on my to-do list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tnanks for the information and the recipe, your wisdom is always a excellent guidence in the food world.

    ReplyDelete