Sunday, March 13, 2011

Meatless (Vegan) Monday Challenge Link-up, Week 7


Welcome to the Vegan Mondays Link-Up!

Today's Meatless/Vegan Monday meal is Basil Cheese Strata from April at 21st Century Housewife. This looks so delicious. It was a tough week for me to choose, though. Chaya's tip on What to do with Leftover Rice was also so creative.

Now for the link-up rules: post your link to a meatless (vegan or vegetarian, or even an attempted meatless) recipe that you've posted on your blog. Include a link back to this post or this blog, or feel free to grab a button. Also, please limit your links to one recipe per blog site. Thanks for following the rules so we can keep the party going and direct your readers to more yummy recipes!

Next week, a reader recipe that was linked up this week will be highlighted on Meatless (Vegan) Mondays. Each week you link up or comment, gives you an opportunity to be featured the following week.

Please join us for the Meatless (Vegan) Monday link-up. What Vegan or Meatless Monday Meal is your family having today?





Veggie Converter 365




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring the Basil Cheese Strata I posted last week! I loved Chaya's leftover rice post too! This week I have brought an easy vegetarian risotto, which could be vegan if you leave out the cheese or use a vegan cheese substitute. Thank you so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I found you through the 21st Century Housewife's site. I am so glad! :) I will come back by next Monday to link up with your recipe hop! I can't wait to see everyone's new vegan submissions!!!
    Come by and visit when you have time! :)
    Carla aka Mrs. NoNo
    Mrs. NoNo Knows

    ReplyDelete
  3. April it looked delicious as always.

    Carla ~ I'm so glad you found the site, I'm looking forward to your recipes, too!

    ReplyDelete