Monday, February 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday Feb. 14


Don't forget to check out Meatless (Vegan) Mondays

Last week's successes:
Last week's failure (if you're looking for a challenge):
I hate to put this in the failure category, because it was just bland, not bad, but, it was the only semi-bad turnout this week: Vegan Cabbage Rolls Slow Cooker Recipe


This week's hopefuls:

Monday Day 45
Meatless (vegan for me) Monday
Tuesday Day 46
Mexican (Taco) Tuesday
Wednesday Day 47
Thursday Day 48
Leftovers and Pantry Frankenstein Creation.

Friday Day 49
Pizza Italian Friday
Pesto Stromboli, veggie-converted

Saturday Day 50
Bolognese*, veggie-converted

Sunday Day 51 Sunday Brunch
Rutabaga Puffs

*OAMM Freezer Meals

Don't forget to comment if you chose to do a Meatless Monday meal.

This post is linked at Menu Plan Monday and Fit Meals Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Too bad about the cabbage rolls! I love cabbage rolls and would have loved to find an easy, vegan version.

    What are rutabaga puffs? I am so intrigued!

    Happy Valentine's Day, and have a great week of cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrumptious--I really think those cabbage rolls are salvageable. They weren't bad, just boring. Maybe I needed a substitute for the egg. I've not made rutabaga puffs before, but in searching from something to do with the rutabagas in my CSA box, I found this interesting rutabaga puff pastry recipe. It kind of reminds me of how I made pureed chickpea bread similar to potato bread. I'm excited to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog through Menu Plan Monday! I love getting fresh inspiration for vegan meals! I got super excited about the cabbage rolls, and then saw they were listed as a failure. LOL. I'm looking forward to see what else you cook up!

    ReplyDelete