Monday, February 21, 2011

Meatless (Vegan) Monday Challenge Link-up: Week 4


Welcome to the Vegan Monday Link-Up!


Today's Meatless·Vegan Monday meals are from the Meatless Monday Recap Collection from 21st Century Housewife. I have my eye on the Parsnip Potato Leek Gratin!





Now for the link-up rules: post your link to a meatless (vegan or vegetarian, or even an attempted meatless) recipe that you've posted on your blog.

Next week, a reader recipe that was linked up this week will be highlighted on Meatless (Vegan) Mondays. Each week you link up or comment, gives you an opportunity to be featured the following week.

Please join us for the Meatless (Vegan) Monday link-up. What Vegan or Meatless Monday Meal is your family having today?


Veggie Converter 365



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting.

    That parsnip potato leek gratin looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, thank you so much for featuring my recipes on the Vegan Monday Link up! I'm so glad you like them! This time I've linked up a really colourful coleslaw that is great for using up veggies and tastes really yummy. Thank you so much for hosting and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I just discovered Vegan Mondays -- that makes me very happy because as a recent 'convert' I have a hard time filtering out all the dairy & egg recipes in Meatless Mondays. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey kristi my darling! I am so happy that April told me about your vegan linky! I was a raw vegan for quite a while and I have some stuff to share! I am linking up one of my favorite and easy lacto fermented veggies! Pretty in pink slaw! I just opened my second jar this weekend and it is soooooooooo good! Best of luck with your linky and I will certainly share it on my thoughts on friday link love at a moderate life! All the best! Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having trouble linking you up on my blog. I think it is my computer but I will come back later and try again. Sorry about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms Bibi ~ It does look good, doesn't it? Yum.


    April (21st C Housewife) ~ I'm so glad you shared it and that coleslaw looks fantastic, too!

    gnoegnoe ~ Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you found me, too! It can be frustrating to have to convert everything. That's part of why I started this blog. I figure people can learn from my successes and mistakes converting and weeding through omni recipes.

    Alex ~ Mmmm....fermented veggies. Yum! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Sweet and Savory ~ Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying them.

    Chayacomfycook ~ I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're computer gets less cranky soon so we can see some of your yummy things here.

    ReplyDelete