Monday, February 14, 2011

Meatless (Vegan) Monday Challenge Link-up: Week 3


Are you already a vegetarian or vegan, and want to join in on the Meatless Monday movement? Don't feel left out! Join my challenge to do Vegan Mondays!

Or, are you a meat-eater who wants to highlight his or her meatfree creations for Meatless Mondays? Are you looking to incorporate more vegetables into your family's meals?

Then you're in the right place because Veggie Converter & Becoming Brea are hosting a Vegan Monday Link-Up!

Today's Meatless·Vegan Monday meal is Roasted Garlic Lentil Pasta Sauce from The Road Less Traveled.

Now for the link-up rules: post your link to a meatless (vegan or vegetarian, or even an attempted meatless) recipe that you've posted on your blog. Of course, if you'd like to follow either Veggie Converter or Becoming Brea, that would be great, too (but that's absolutely not required—this is about the FOOD!).

Next week, a reader recipe that was linked up this week will be highlighted on Meatless (Vegan) Mondays. Each week you link up or comment, gives you an opportunity to be featured the following week.

Please join us for the Meatless (Vegan) Monday link-up. What Vegan or Meatless Monday Meal is your family having today?




Veggie Converter 365


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting the linky - that pasta from last week looks amazing! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for one vegan cookbook to dabble in vegan cooking. Something not too complicated. Can you give me one good recommendation? I'm already vegetarian. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading over to check out that pasta recipe - it looks good! I posted my version of your ground beef substitute recipe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks 21st C Housewife.

    Dawn--I'm going to out myself now. I have no vegan cookbooks at all. This is primarily because I'm not vegan. Also, since my family eats meat, I tend to do a lot of substituting instead with regular old cookbooks for meaties. I have heard of a few good vegan cookbooks, but could not really endorse any for you. But! I will recommend you ask Sexy Vegan Mama or Vegan Eats & Treats, whose blogs are both in my blog roll. I hope that helps!

    April--It does look good, right? Thanks for spreading the word on the yummy "ground beef" recipe. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete