Monday, February 7, 2011

Meatless (Vegan) Monday Challenge Link-up: Week 2



Are you already a vegetarian or vegan, and want to join in on the Meatless Monday movement? Don't feel left out! Join my challenge to do Vegan Mondays!

Or, are you a meat-eater who wants to highlight his or her meatfree creations for Meatless Mondays? Are you looking to incorporate more vegetables into your family's meals?

Then you're in the right place because Veggie Converter & Becoming Brea are hosting a Vegan Monday Link-Up!

We had so many great entries last week, it was tough to choose just one recipe to feature. So, I didn't. I chose two. I chose these recipes based on their creativity and recipe appeal for non-traditional vegetarian cooks (e.g. those who cook for the meat-eaters and blended families).

Today's Meatless Vegan Monday meals are:
 
 Buffalo Tofu Po' Boys by Frugally Green Mom




The international Meatless Mondays movement is honored throughout the blog world. Here on Veggie Converter, you will be able to comment or link your Meatless Monday meals while I post my Meatless Monday challenge to myself, Vegan Mondays.

Now for the link-up rules: post your link to a meatless (vegan or vegetarian, or even an attempted meatless) recipe that you've posted on your blog. Of course, if you'd like to follow either Veggie Converter or Becoming Brea, that would be great, too (but that's absolutely not required—this is about the FOOD!).

Next week, a reader recipe that was linked up this week will be highlighted on Meatless (Vegan) Mondays. Each week you link up or comment, gives you an opportunity to be featured the following week.

Please join us today for the Meatless (Vegan) Monday link-up event! What Vegan or Meatless Monday Meal is your family having today?











Veggie Converter 365


8 comments:

  1. Following from the blog hop!
    I don't know that I could do Meatless Mondays. I'm trying carb free days and that isn't working out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am new to your blog and Vegan Mondays. I hope you don't mind me linking up my recipe for my Cauliflower Cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 14 year old daughter is a vegetarian and I am constantly running out of ideas to create new recipes.But your page has caught my attention.I'm tempted to try some of these..Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I think I will have to try the Pita recipe. I am a new follower from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I don't mind you linking up! I love it. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Ms Bibi.

    Aynzan--awesome! I'm glad you found it. I have a lot that are easy and family-friendly.

    3 Giggly Monsters--It does look delicious, right? Thanks for following!

    Day 2 Day Living--good luck on the carb free days. Meatfree Mondays are probably just a matter of cooking something you already eat regularly, just on Mondays. Maybe Spaghetti Marinara?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link-up and the feature! That recipe got featured on another meatless blog today as well, must be popular! I know I love it - so easy and good!
    Frugally Green Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my post this week, Kristi! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you both for sharing the delicious recipes. I'm definitely putting both on my to-try list and I know Brea already tried one, too!

    ReplyDelete