Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pantry and Food Budget Challenges

I am participating in Project: Food Budget and the Pantry Challenge at Goodcheapeats.com. I will be continuing my series on leftovers casserole, or whatever Frankenstein Leftovers Creation I make out of my pantry and my fridge leftovers every Thursday. This week, we spent $22 for groceries. That puts our monthly actual spending at $352, with a budget of $400. So, hooray! We are under-budget. I have all the groceries for the remaining week and will start a new budget soon for February.


2 comments:

  1. I don't spend much at all on groceries - maybe I should track it for a month or two! I used to, but quit. We average about $200 or less usually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being under budget! what a great feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete