Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday Jan. 24

Last week's successes:
Last week's failure (if you're looking for a challenge):
"Tuna" & Veggie Burritos were just too mayonnaisey and weird for me. It was kind of like eating chicken salad, without the crunch, inside a tortilla. No thanks.

This week's hopefuls:

Monday Day 24
Meatless (vegan for me) Monday
Tuesday Day 25
Mexican (Taco) Tuesday
Wednesday Day 26
Thursday Day 27
Leftovers and Pantry Frankenstein Creation (I'll figure out something to make that day based on what we have in the fridge and pantry.)

Friday Day 28
Pizza Friday
This will be a tough one this week, with no dairy.
Vegan Pepper and Pepperoni Pizza

Sunday Day 30 Sunday Brunch
Don't forget to comment if you chose to do a Meatless Monday meal.

This post is linked at Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good week! I was looking for some inspiration, I think I'll make lentil tacos this week! Can't wait to see how your chimichangas turn out - I've never made them. Aren't they fried?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would normally be fried, yes. But as I have a pathological dislike of frying, I'm doing a baked version I've seen around. :)

    ReplyDelete