Saturday, January 1, 2011

Introducing Sunday Brunch



Join us for the first Sunday Brunch blog party (tomorrow) Sunday, January 2.


I love breakfast for dinner or just lounging about Sunday morning until brunch and having a fancy Sunday brunch around 10. French toast, omelettes, pancakes and waffles are all regulars on weekends for us. Tomorrow's inaugural Sunday Brunch will feature bacon, egg and cheese biscuit cups. So gather up your favorite brunch and breakfast recipes and join us for Sunday brunch. As always, meat and vegetarian recipes are welcome to the free-for-all sharing.

Do you do breakfast for dinner or Sunday brunch? What's your favorite?

You'll be able to comment or link up and either link back or grab a button.


Veggie Converter 365


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower! I am a converted vegetarian who could not resist the urge to eat meat when I got pregnant with my first child..(bacon called to me) however, I do love a good vegetarian meal now and again.. and have to have veggies in everything! Can't wait to see your recipes! And share some too!
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you get a free pass for pregnancy. With pregnancy #2 I wanted carne asada tacos. And bacon is always my temptress.

    ReplyDelete