Monday, December 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday Dec. 27



Reminder: only a few days left to win a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card! Just comment HERE to enter.

Last week's successes:

This week's hopefuls:
Monday
Meatless (vegan for me) Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Our delayed Christmas feast tofurky

Thursday
Friday--New Year's Eve, woohoo!
Saturday--Day 1 of my New Year's Challenge to cook meatless every day in 2011 
Vegetarian Hoppin' John

Sunday
Don't forget to comment if you chose to do a Meatless Monday meal. I'm trying to do vegan Mondays as most of our meals are already meatless.  

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I look forward to trying a few of your recipes. And since we already are vegetarian, I may copy your idea of vegan mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love it if you copied that! It gives me a challenge, have fun! Maybe we should start up a Vegan Mondays party. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Crock Pot Veggie Chili looks great. Thank you for sharing and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sooo good. And it's great to freeze. I usually get a week's worth of meals out of it. If you try it, check out the chili leftovers post (the Mexican stuffed shells are my new favorite).

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower from tag back tuesday. your blog is definatley one i will be coming back to often. love meal ideas.

    http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/12/weekly-linkups-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Erica! Glad to have you (I'm following you, too.)

    ReplyDelete